
Hmmm...I'm not so sure about this one! I always thought an avocado was bigger than an onion? Maybe they are talking about those giant vidalia's? Anyways, Little Bear is growing by leaps and bounds! His skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. His umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints. He is about five inches long and weighs almost 6 ounces...a growing little boy!
We had a great weekend...busy but so much fun! Saturday morning was Marianne's baby shower. She got tons of cute things! I am ready for Baby Ty to be here...only seven more weeks! Afterwards, we went and registered at Babies R' Us for all the things Little Bear might need...a stroller, diapers, car seat, bottles....EVERYTHING! It took us about 2 and 1/2 hours, and were very glad to finally be done! Here's a picture of us beginning our adventure that day. You can finally start to see our Little Bear showing.


No comments:
Post a Comment