
That's right, our little one is now the size of a lemon! Annddd...it weights over an ounce now, yayy! It is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. I can't believe it was first a poppyseed, now a lemon! It's funny that I'm at a lemon this week, because sour candy has been really good to me here lately.
Well, we got our furniture in, and it is so exciting to see our nursery coming together. One of our pieces had a hole in the back, so we are still waiting on it, but the crib is set up, as well as the armoire and dresser. I put a little stuffed lamb on top of the plastic covered mattress, just to get an idea of what it will look like!
In other news, Cole got a new job! No, he didn't leave the hospital...he got a second job working as a network technician at a Marketing company in Hoover. This will help us get all our credit card bills paid off and get our savings account built up before the baby comes. Cole's idea of being "ready" for the baby is going to Costco and buying out all their diapers, wipes, food, formula, etc. Which would be nice to never have to buy diapers, but really, where would we put a few THOUSAND diapers??? Haha!
This past Saturday night, we got to hang out and have dinner with some of my best friends. I can't wait for them to start thinking about having kids, so Little Bear will have some playmates. So Lauren and Lacey...get to it!!!

Thanks Alisha...I'll get right on that!
ReplyDelete