So this one is a little late, but Little Bear is (was) a sweet potato this week! He is continuing to grow and develop his tiny organs, and he can now make more movements, like blinking, sucking and even hiccuping. He can also yawn, swallow and stretch! It's hard to imagine something so small is moving like crazy! My next doctor's appointment is this week, and we will get an in depth ultrasound, so we are very excited to see how much he has grown! It has been such a busy week! Last weekend was sooo much fun with the little bit of snow we had. Sadie had never seen snow before, and didn't know what to do with it! She kept digging and sniffing it. I snapped this picture when she ran outside and saw it for the first time. She stuck her whole face in it!

We've started getting the nursery put together, too. Last Sunday, mom and dad came over to paint. I got his bedding in this week too, and put it all together. I can't wait for everything to be finished.
Yesterday, me, my mom, my aunt, grandmother and sister all went baby shopping! It was so much fun. We started at Cottontails, then hit up a few baby boutiques afterwards. I'm trying not to buy too many things right now, but it is so hard! Everything I see is too cute not to get. Today we have just been lounging around the house and spending time outside in the nice weather. It's so strange that last weekend it snowed, and this weekend it was like 75 degrees! Crazy Alabama weather!!! Anyways, I'll try to do a better job updating next week!

No comments:
Post a Comment