Sunday, July 18, 2010

Eleven Months

Better late than never, right? Gabriel is only one week away from being a ONE year old (tear!), but I have been so busy that I never did his 11 month old update!

He has been so funny this past month...I can just see his little mind starting to put things together. He is officially done with the bottle and only using sippy cups, and we have just switched him over to cow's milk, which he had no problem with! He is eating like a champ--and has loved oranges this month! Grapes too. He has always been a big fruit fan though. He is also standing and took his first three steps the other day! He will take one or two and then sit on his bottom, and crawl around. He is doing this hilarious army-monkey-crab crawl that involves only his hands and feet...it's so funny to watch because he gets to going so fast!


We also took our first beach trip with him this month, and my mom and dad tagged along with us. He LOVED it! He wasn't so sure of the water or the sand at first, but it didn't take long for him to warm up to the beach. 


 



I have been super busy planning his first birthday, but I will be sure to post pictures soon after!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see birthday pictures. He's a beautiful little boy....love that sweet smile!

    ReplyDelete