While we were at the beach, we met up with our wedding photographer, Jill, to do some fun maternity pictures on the beach. Here are a few of my favorites...enjoy!
I had my baby shower this past weekend and it was soooo much fun! I got a ton of cute stuff and got to see all of my friends and family. Pictures to come soon!
Hey there! I'm not sure if you remember me but I was the "wedding coordinator" for Lauren's wedding. I found your blog through her's. I'm leaving for the beach Saturday and I just had to say how cute your pictures are! I love them! I also noticed your week-by-week how big is baby pictures and I have been doing the same thing! Anyway, I hope you don't mind me stopping by and looking at your pictures!
Hey there! I'm not sure if you remember me but I was the "wedding coordinator" for Lauren's wedding. I found your blog through her's. I'm leaving for the beach Saturday and I just had to say how cute your pictures are! I love them! I also noticed your week-by-week how big is baby pictures and I have been doing the same thing! Anyway, I hope you don't mind me stopping by and looking at your pictures!
ReplyDelete